Wednesday 16 October 2013

Arts Award

Silver!

Hi,

I am about to start my third of four arts awards my arts award silver.
 
Arts Challenge: My arts challenge is to improve my crochet and amigurumi skills by creating several crochet plushes (dolls and a dragon).

goal for completion: 6 months – september 2013to April 2014.

Dolls i will make:
Storm   
A Mermaid  
Harley Quinn
Lockheed the dragon
Hawkeye 
 Black Widow
 Shadowcat (with mini lockheed)
Nightcrawler
Kidflash
Nightwing
Batgirl 

I will be posting my progress onto my blog and i shall be keeping a scrapbook throughout my journey.

I am excited about this challenge and hope that it will be as much fun as my previous award.

1 comment:

  1. I am really looking forward to guiding you through your next Arts Award Izzy, I have really enjoyed assessing your Explore and Bronze Awards, and your plans for Silver are sounding really exciting.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete